Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Jackson's Surprise Visit

When we moved to New Jersey, Garett had to leave his best friend behind. I really believe Garett and Jackson are friends for life. They have a really cool friendship. Their interests and sense of humor align in a really neat way. When Jackson's mom called to see if there was anyway we could get the boys together, I said "Yes! Come to New Jersey!". What a great sport Kim, Jackson's mom, is. We worked all the arrangements out on the phone. And about a week later- I wake Garett up and say, "Hey, come spend the day with me in the city. But first, we have to take this damaged suitcase back to the airport." So we headed to the city (stopping at the airport). When we got to the airport and he turned the corner and saw his best friend, I can't even describe the moment! Well, here are the pictures.