Monday, January 06, 2014

Cruise with Tate

I was so excited to go on my trip this year with Tate.  What Mom would NOT want to spend a long weekend with her soon-to-be-too-cool-to-be-with-your-mom teenager.  Tate had LOTS of options of places to go.  Though Monticello and Williamsburg were high on MY list, they did not even make his top three (go figure!).  So…. Bahamas.  Here we come.





We got to hang out in Miami Beach for half a day and I got to introduce Tate to Serendipity 3.  This is a personal favorite as Kevin and I had seen the one in New York and had gotten their frozen hot chocolate (famous!).  We spent one of our days at Royal Caribbean’s private island and one day in the Bahamas.  We dressed up for dinner every night and Tate deserted me to go hang out at the Teen Club every night after dinner.  We went snorkeling and parasailing (see next post!).