Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Pondering

I'm so glad to have Marissa home with me this year. She came down while I was on the treadmill early in the morning today. She was rolling herself around the room on a big bouncy ball and I wasn't paying a ton of attention to her because I was watching the news on t.v. while I walked. All of a sudden, she walked up to me with this really profound question. I answered it to the best of my ability. She was satisfied and started rolling around on the ball again.

It might not seem like a big deal, but to me it is everything. To be a good mother and influence my children to have Godly values and to foster a relationship with each one of them where they can learn and grow and reach their full potential. I am so grateful to be home with them to catch those questions and encourage their pondering of important principles.
Posted by Picasa