Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Have you ever heard of a...

Have you ever heard of a 4 year old riding a bike without training wheels? Okay, he'll be 5 in 3 weeks- but still!!! I left to run an errand and my little boy was riding his bike with training wheels. I came back about an hour later When I pulled into the driveway I saw my little boy riding his bike with no training wheels!!! Can you imagine my shock? No crashes, no bonks, just a boy smiling ear to ear. I almost fell over. And then I wanted to cry because I missed it. Now I know how parents feel when they miss their babies 1st steps! Nonetheless, I was super proud of him and he can hardly stand to come in for meals because he is out doing "the loop" around our house. Our entire house has a little paved walkway around it so he can ride around in circles without going near the road. Thank goodness!!!